Monday, December 20, 2010

Welcome Christmas!

 These two cards were inspired by one created by Lee Conrey:
http://stampingleeyours.blogspot.com/2010/12/stamping-411-sketch-181.html

This was my version of the sketch. Again... very simple but effective. I made it with my niece, Stephanie in mind; she will celebrate her first Christmas this year as a mother with her darling little Lily.


The Supplies are:

Stamp Set: Welcome Christmas, Contempo Christmas

Ink: Cherry Cobbler

Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White

Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Decorative Label Punch, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Basic Jewels Rhinestone




 This is the inside of the card: The greeting is from Many Merry messages, stamped in Cherry Cobbler then it is over-stamped with the wreath from Welcome Christmas that has been inked with Always Artichoke and stamped off once.


I decided to do the same card in Always Artichoke, I like this version too! The bow on this one is a triple bow too and I secured it with mini glue dots and like it better than the wonky bow on the red one.

I have more to share tomorrow.

Sharri

2 comments:

  1. all of the cards are stunning; looks like Christmas at your home is all coming together; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete