Sunday, December 19, 2010

More Cased Christmas Cards

 I'm trying to get all my last minute cards done so I'm casing them from the beautiful samples that have been shared on line.


This card was cased from Anne Matasci : http://mauistamper.wordpress.com/2009/11/19/another-dashing-reindeer/

I love Dasher and really wanted to do this card.

Stamps: Dasher, All Holidays

Paper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and Deck the Halls DSP

Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark

Accessories: White Embossing Powder, 5/8" Red Satin Ribbon, Basic Jewels Rhinestones


This card was cased from Connie Babbert: http://inkspiredtreasures.com/challenges/a-cute-christmas/

I love the color combo. This one uses:

Stamp Set: A Cute Christmas

Ink: Stampin'Write Markers, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Black Stazon

Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Candy Cane Christmas DSP

Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Real Red 5/8"Satin Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border, 2 1/2" circle, 3/4" x 15/16" oval punches, Designer Buttons and Pretty in Pink 1/8" Tafetta Ribbon





I looked closer at Connie's card after completing the card above and realized that the green was not the right green; although it is still a pretty card.I wanted the more subtle look and so redid it with River Rock replacing the Pear Pizzazz.
LOVE LOVE this version! Thanks Connie.

I have many more to share so come back to see. Thanks for visiting.

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment