Friday, December 31, 2010

More Christmas Cards (cased again)

 I'm posting again today as I feel I have gotten way behind and I'm sure you are all getting tired of Christmas by now.

These next 3 cards are cased from Darlene McCallum a fellow Canadian Demo.

http://dreamingaboutrubberstamps.com/happy-christmas-card-day

I changed this one up just a bit as I didn't have the stamp set she used. I used an image from the set; A Flower for all Seasons.I colored it with my Stampin'Write markers.


 Paper used is again Jolly Holiday


The stamp sets are Bright Christmas, Many Merry Messages, Tags til Christmas and Word Play
Accessories used were Big Designer Buttons, Northern Frost Decorative Strip for the Big Shot, Glimmer Brads and 5/8" Satin Ribbon.

I sprayed the snowflake with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint and alcohol mix for a bit of shimmer
.
These too worked up quickly and are very pretty in real life

I have a few more cased cards that I will add later today or maybe tomorrow.

Happy New Year!!

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment