Friday, December 3, 2010

Royal Blog Hop Purse Components (part 3)


First up today is the gum holder/cover. I took a regular pkg of gum, Excel I think this one was and pulled the gum from the wrapper, I then cut it into two pieces to make this a more purse-sized item. Next I used a piece of Concord Crush card stock that was 1/4 inch wider than the gum and long enough to wrap around the gum wit a small overage for gluing. I scored mine for the sides to ensure a crisper look. The embellishment is the small scallop rectangle from the Scallop Square Duo Bigz die cut out in Blushing Bride and a small piece of the Lap of Luxury DSP upon which I stamped the bird from the Silhouette Sentiments stamp set in Early Esspresso. I added some bling with the Basic Jewels Rhinestones ( I see one had wandered in the picture, it has been righted now) This is really just a sleeve that the gum slides in and out of . It can be made large or smaller to fit whatever gum or treat you want to embellish.

 The chap stick holder  was again found on a video by a fellow demonstrator. The basic instructions can be found on this video tutorial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSqnuz_RJqQ&feature=related

I used the same products:

Stamp Set: Silhouette Sentiments

Ink: Pear Pizzazz Stampin'Write Marker

Paper: Lap of Luxury DSP, Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Concord Crush Stitched Ribbon, Itty Bitty punches for the flowers and Basic Jewels Rhinestones, a chap stick or lip balm of your choice.

Thanks for stopping by today, I have one more post to make with the purse contents so check back over the weekend for that and then I will be starting to post some Christmas Projects.

Have a Great Weekend!


Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment