Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas cards with Rub-ons

 The next 10 cards are all created with the Jolly Holiday DSP and the Holly & Jolly rub-ons from the Current Idea Book and Catalogue.

I can't take credit for the simplicity or the design of these....that goes to LeeAnn Greff


http://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/10/here-it-is-free-christmas-cards-pdf.html



 With a few accessories you can have a great set of cards
 I followed LeeAnn's directions fairly close but I did change it up a bit in places
 You only use 1/2 a package of the rub-ons and less than 1/2 pkg of the DSP.
 Add some co-ordinating cardstock ......
 Here I added a few snowflakes stamped in a tone-on-tone .......
 Voila! Beautiful quick cards for the holiday.
 Fun!
 and whimsical!
 Hope you've enjoyed these and as the DSP and the Rub-ons are in the IBC you can stock upon them for next year.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sharri



No comments:

Post a Comment