Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cased Snowflakes


 This card was cased from Andrea Walford; I love the simplicity of it. I needed something that fit the season but was more masculine and this seemed to fit the bill.

Stamp Sets: Serene Snowflakes, Contempo Christmas

Ink: Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake

Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Crumb Cake

Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, 5/8" Night of Navy Grosgrain ribbon, Basic Jewels Rhinestones




This is the inside of the card I used the 3 snowflake stamp from Serene Snowflakes set and stamped with the Night of Navy 3 times before re-inking.

I did the same thing with the snowflake stamp on the envelope.


The sentiment comes from Many Merry Messagaes.













I created an alternate color combo using Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake. The Always Artichoke Seam binding replaces the 5/8" ribbon. I like the effect I got with this too.



Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to visit.

Sharri

1 comment:

  1. Love you card my fav one is the brown one love that look.
    OS tahn kyou so much for the card ine the mail!!!! Now I'm home sick. Look just like home
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete