Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Peaceful Season

I love this set!!

This card was cased from Dawn Olchefske, a fellow Demo.

The holly was inked up with Always Artichoke Ink. I then removed the ink from the berries with a blender pen and colored them with Cherry Cobbler. This was stamped and stamped again to get the double stamped effect.

Next I inked up the sentiment with Cherry Cobbler ink and stamped on the front of the card. There is a small Basic Rhinestone dotting the "I" in greetings.
The botom of the card was punched with the Pinking Hearts border punch and a strip of Cherry Cobbler cardstock was placed under this to make it stand out against the Always Artichoke card base. Always Artichoke seam binding is tied on the front for an embellishment.

The inside of the card has a white copy paper Top note die cut to make the verse from Many Merry Messages more visible. I inked up the holly image again as I did for the front of the card and stamped off before stamping onto the Top note die cut. I repeated the stamped off image on the envelope to tie everything together.




Have a great day!

Sharri

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sharri! Your cards are beautiful! THanks for sharing them. BTW, thank you for leaving a comment in my blog. They inspire me :) http://creationsonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete