Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thank You notes.....

 I finally had my first workshop and had 5 orders, YEAH!!! We had a lot of fun and so I made these cute 3x3 Thank you notes for each of the ladies who placed an order. The idea comes from a video I watched on YouTube. I loved this use for the new Pennant Punch.

Supplies are:

Stamps: Trendy Trees(sentiment)

Inks: Rose Red, Certainly Celery and Garden Green

Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Basic Black and Garden Green DSP from the Regals Stack


Accessories: Small Black Brad, Punches left over from the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer, Scallop Border and Petite Pennants Builder Punches, mini square envelopes

These were so cute!

Have a great week!

Sharri

1 comment:

  1. What a CUTE thank you note, I'm sure going to be case'ing this one for sure, with a link back to you!

    ReplyDelete