Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bermuda Memory Keepers

 Once again these great Memory Keepers have come in handy! I did these for a group of us who were traveling together on a bus tour/cruise to Bermuda last month.
If you want the instructions please contact me by email and I will be happy to give you the link.


The stamp sets and paper in the current mini, Summer 2011, were perfect to use for these.
I got a bit carried away with them but they are so fun and easy to make that they were done before I knew it.
Stamp set: Travel Log

Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Nautical Expedition DSP

Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Decorative Label, 1/2 inch and corner rounder punches, Baker's Twine, Tombow Mulit Liquid glue

I did these last year for another cruise we were going on then they can be seen in this earlier post.

Hope you have enjoyed this long weekend!

I will be sharing a lot more over the next few weeks so I hope you will find your way back here.

Have a great week!

Sharri

1 comment:

  1. I love these, the concept, and the way you decorated them! Happened upon your blog from the SU convention facebook posts. You have a wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete