Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mia's Birthday Card

 I saw this card ages ago and saved the picture to my computer because I knew I had to make it for my grand daughter, Mia for her birthday this year; she turned 7 on November 2nd. I neglected to make note of the original creator as this is a total case of that one. If you are the original creator or know who it is please let me know so I can give proper credit to them.

This is a side step card on a base of Early Espresso
The side step is a retired wheel stamp stamped in Early Espresso on Pretty in Pink cardstock. The main focal image is Whisper White layered on a Pretty in Pink, the white layer has been run Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing Folder. The tumbling Cupcakes are stamped and punched from the Create a cup cake set and matching punch. The "frosting" was run through the Big Shot and the Elegant Lines embossing folder. I punched the cherries from the Red Glimmer paper

The sentiment on the front is from the set A Word for You and on the inside is from the set Bring on the Cake

It was a really fun card. 

Thanks for stopping by, 

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment