Friday, November 25, 2011

Fancy Folds Class #3

 This beauti is a double side step card that, once I finished it, I realized, it was too big to fit into a standard 5 1/2" square envelope; so I had to create one from a larger envelope.
Note to self: "pay attention to sizes!!" The card was inspired by a card I had saved to my computer but I have no idea who created it.
I changed it up a bit and this is the result. I love it and so did the class. The chickadee is our provincial bird and we have them coming to our feeders daily. So much fun to watch!

 Card base is Soft Suede with Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White, DSP from Frostwood Lodge pack.

Stamp Sets: Beautiful Season and Christmas Lodge

Ink; Black StazOn, Basic Gray, River Rock, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Blender Pen, Cherry Cobbler Quilted Ribbon, Mini Brads.

A definite hit for this class!

See you again soon!

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment