Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Ornaments Class 6

 So simple but very elegant too! The Big Shot and the BigZ Lattice die was used here. I made 6 die cuts from Whisper White card stock and folded them each diagonally. I opened each diecut and applied small dots of Dazzling Details to several sopts on each. When they were dry I refolded each diecut. Next I used the Tombo Mono Multi glue to glue them together putting very small amounts in strategic places to hold them together, stacking each one on top of the last until all were glued, finish the ornament by gluing the first to the last.
Creating a 3D lacey ornament. Using the white baker's twine I  made a hanger and used a Mini Glue dot to glue a Real Red satin bow to the top.







This was a version I didn't really like, I ran the hanger down the center and used the pieces from the diecut to make a hangy-thingy at the bottom. I also used the Basic Jewels Rhinestones to decorate and the Whisper White Organza Ribbon on top.

I have one more ornament to share from this class so come on back to see.

Thank you for coming by.

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment