Sunday, August 14, 2011

Rounded Squares

That is what I did to the squares....I rounded 2 of the corners. I cased this card; big surprise!; but I'm not sure where from. I just liked the idea. It uses Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card stock and Beyond the Garden DSP. The punches are the corner rounder, 1 1/4" square, 1/2" circle and the Blossom Bouquet Triple punch. The embellishments are a silver brad and Daffodil Delight Taffeta ribbon(retired), Stamp set is from the Swirls & Curls Verses hostess set in the current Summer Mini catalogue.
 I used my Big Shot and the Vintage Wall paper embossing folder to add texture and interest to the background.

I hope you have had a great weekend! I've had a really busy week! Hopefully next week will be more normal.
Thanks for stopping by,

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment