Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hello Blossoms, again!

I cased this card from a fellow demo but I do not know who it is.(If it is you please let me know and I will give you credit) I have a habit of saving pictures for inspiration and when I go back to use them sometimes there is no indication as to where I saved it from.

The card is an example of a "Joy fold" card and it also uses the imbedding technique.

Stamp set: Hello Blossoms

Paper: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Blushing Bride DSP from In-Color stack

Ink: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz

Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Satin Ribbon, Blossom Bouquet Triple Punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing folder
 
It is a different card with a soft look.

 I hope you all have a great weekend! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment