Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thanks so Much!

 This is a tag I made to go on a hostess/thank you gift for my sister-in-law, Lorraine. She had us all (12) for Christmas dinner on Boxing Day; this is when my husband's family has always celebrated the holiday leaving Christmas day for family things etc.

Lorraine dubbed herself "Rainedeer" along time ago so this tag seemed to fit the bill. It's made with punches entirely except for the tag itself which is from the Sizzix Bigz Two Tags die. I cased the basic figure from Kelly Mayou's blog:
http://weekendstamper.blogspot.com/2010/12/and-countdown-begins-5-days-until.html             
The supplies are all SU:

Stamp set: Tiny Tags

Paper: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Very Vanilla

Ink: Whisper White

Accessories: Wide and small Oval, 1 3/8", 1/2" and 1" Circle, Word Window Punches, Two Tags Bigz die, Swirl Scribbles embosslet, 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta ribbon, white gel pen

This is what the gift was; a set of 12 dessert/appetizer plates with a Reindeer on them...... fitting I thought.

I hope you all had a safe Happy New Year!

Thank you for all your support in the past and I hope you will  keep stopping by in the future.

Sharri

1 comment:

  1. I see quite a few stampers like your tag; I thought you were M.I.A...but, silly me! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete