Saturday, January 8, 2011

The last of Christmas projects.....

 Hi everyone! I've had a crazy busy week...catching up after the holiday I guess. So here are the last of my Christmas projects and then we can move on to other things.

These are gift card/ticket holders that I had to create to accommodate tickets to a theatre show I had purchased for gifts.The conventional gift card holders didn't work; they weren't long enough.

They could be created for any occasion; just switch out the paper and stamps for the appropriate occasion.


Paper: Jolly Holiday DSP from the current IBC, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, .

Stamp Set: Occasional Quotes, Wordplay

Ink: Old Olive Classic


This is the inside, it has a flap on the pocket to hold the ticket.

Accessories: Snowflake, Scallop Circle, Large and Small Tags, Decorative Label, 1 3/4" and 1/2" circle, corner rounder, 1/16" hole punches, 1 1/4 Striped Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon, Linen Thread, Glimmer Brads




Inside of flap with circle punch to make access to the ticket easier




The DSP for this one, Deck the Halls, is now retires from the Holiday mini It was one of my favorites.


I used the Chocolate Chip 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and Basic Jewels Pearls to accent this one. I loved the look of it.

The inside uses the Decorative label punch and Crumb Cake card stock backed with a Cherry Cobbler Decorative Label Punch.

The last one uses:

Paper: Candy Cane Christmas DSP(retired),Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Blushing Bride, Garden Green

Stamp Sets: A Cute Christmas(retired), Tiny Tags,

Ink: Baja Breeze, Real Red, Blushing Bride

Accessories: Real Red 5?8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin'Write Markers, Pinking Hearts Border, Med Tag, Word Window, Modern Label, Designer Label, 1 1/4" circle, Small and Large Oval punches


These were fun to make and really, when I actually sat down to do them, much easier than I expected them to be.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment