Friday, December 18, 2009

Glittery Ornaments

I've been seeing these beautiful ornaments posted and just had to do some. They were really easy and took verylittle time as well. The pictures are not the best but I never have professed to be a photographer, so I will appologise in advance for them.

These square/cubed ornaments were a challenge to get the ink to cover evenly but they did. I used the Current Christmas Rub-ons in the Holiday mini catalogue and also the retired ones from the sale on SU's site.

The colors are clockwise......retired Pacific Point, and blue glitter that I had on-hand, Tangerine Tango and copper colored glitter, Kiwi Kiss and green glitter and Ridinghood Red and red glitter. I was so impressed with myself.







These flatish round ornaments are using clockwise from the left....... Crushed Curry ink and gold glitter, Bermuda bay ink and green glitter, pink pirouette and silver glitter, and my personal favorite, Mambo Melon and a brown glitter.






I will not be posting again until after the holiday; as I said I am away, hopefully finding some heat and sun.



I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

See you in 2010.


Thanks for stopping by,



Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment