Sunday, December 13, 2009

Buggy Birthday

Our grand daughter Mia turned 5 this year and she was having a party with a bug theme......this is the card I sent her to go along with this theme. It uses the Large scalloped circle Bigz die, scallop circle punch, the 3/4 inch circle punch. The stamp set is the "Lovebug" hostess level 1 set from the current catalogue. Stampin'Up card stock in Real Red and Basic Black, ink is Whisper White Craft ink. I saw this idea on another blog and had saved the picture for inspiration, or for when it may be needed.
Sorry I haven't posted much lately, it's been busy and I seem to have come down with a cold and have had days where I felt very tired after work, so very little has been done. I hope it passes soon, so I can get caught up with the things that have been put on hold.

Thanks for looking,

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment