Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hi everyone, I'm so sorry there hasn't been a post for a month or so. I was away for the holidays and since we've been back my back has been acting up.
That'll teach me to take a vacation!
I can't sit or stand very well for any length of time. It was getting better and I did manage to get my craft room straightened up a bit yesterday and then last night it went again and I'm back to popping muscle relaxants and pain pills and spending time with my heating pad. I will get something posted as soon as I can.....thanks for your patience.

I have some new toys to play with and am chomping at the bit to get at them, soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharri

1 comment:

  1. WOW--another back patient?? I've been wondering where you've been; thought maybe you didn't come home!I enjoy your posts, so 'will be glad when you're feeling better & back to stamping. Get well soon..........your staming friend:) SUE~~

    ReplyDelete