Sunday, January 1, 2012

Soda Can Ornaments

 For these really cute ornaments I took 2 empty aluminum soda cans and cut the ends off of them then down the side to make it flat. I ran these through my Big Shot (113439) with the Snowflake #2 (113460) original die. I ran one side through with the printed side up and the other with the printed side down. The die rounds the edges slightly so they are not sharp as you would expect them to be.

 This one is from a Diet 7 Up cans, I layered a print side onto a plain aluminum side and stuck them together with a mini glue dot (103683), in the center. On the top in the center I placed a large Basic Jewel Rhinestones (119246).
 From 2 Dr Pepper cans......because these are all layered with the 2 different sides they are basically the same on both sides.
 From 2 store brand Soda Water cans
From 2 Pepsi Cans...... I used Whisper White Bakers Twine (124262) to create hangers for the tree.
They were big hits with everyone as I attached them to cards and packages at Christmas.

They are easy to make if you have the die and take very little time.

Thanks for coming by,

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment