Thursday, January 26, 2012

Large Rosettes!

 I had these star shaped metal items to wrap so I taped the star legs to a piece of the heavy cardboard that comes in the specialty DSP packs and then I wrapped them in the packing paper from my SU orders. to decorate I used some more packing paper to run throught the Big Shot (113439) with the new Rosette Die (125594) and I then cut it down the center  to create these cute rosettes. This first one uses DSP from Letters to Santa (122349)as the back ground and also Holly Berry Bouquet (124004) to fit on top of the packing paper rosette. I used the Doily Triple (122465)punch to decorate the top with Real Red (102482)card stock and some Silver Glimmer paper (124005) as well a Red Glimmer Brad from the Brights Collection (121006). I used a piece of Linen Thread (104199) to hang it from a Cherry Cobbler (125056) Stripped Grosgrain ribbon bow.
The next was done exactly the same except I used Frostwood Lodge DSP (124002) and Garden Green (102584) cardstock
I really liked them once I got them done. The new Rosette Die is awesome as it cuts and creases the paper. It is very large though and there is a bit of a learning curve to using it. I guess I will have to practice some more!! Oh well!!

Thanks for stopping!

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment