Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Triple Flip Album

 I created this album, using Andrea Walford's Triple Flip album template, with the Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit in the Holiday Mini catalogue. I love this format because you can create many of these for any occasion and they can be stored on a book shelf just like books.
I will be offering this as a class in January. The albums hold 14-16 4x4 pictures. There is little to no stamping as there are so many great pieces  in the kit but it can be added to or simplified as you please.

More pages!

Memories of Christmas to enjoy for many years to come.



Classes will be held on January 23rd and 25th from 6:30 -9:30 pm at a cost of $35 for all supplies and a printed instruction sheet so you can create more from any Simply Scrappin' Kit.

I need RSVP's by January 3rd at 5pm if you would like to take the class.

Hope you have enjoyed. The days seem to be so short lately, could be the time of year or just everything I have to do!

Have a great holiday! I will be back with some more sharing.
Sharri

2 comments:

  1. Great Album, but just wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas. I hope you have a great Holiday Season and may all your wishes and dreams for 2012 come true.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete