Monday, September 12, 2011

Strength and Hope

I created and cased these projects for a class that didn't happen but I love this set and the projects as well. Over the next week or so I will elaborate on each card or project. They all show case the Strength and Hope set that was available in the Summer mini catalogue and was a fund raiser fro Breast Cancer research, as Stampin'Up! donated $2 for each set sold. I wanted to show that even though Breast cancer was the focus of this set.... it can be used for any type of cancer as it is still appropriate if the colors associated with each type of cancer is used. It is also an all occasions set if you want to use it for that as well.

This first card was a case from a fellow Demo but I neglected to save the credentials as to whom it was so If you recognize it please let me know so I can give proper credit. The card I cased was done in either Bashful or Baha blue and was a birthday card. I did change the color and added the Scallop Circle embellishment to the front of the card.

Stamp Set: Strength and Hope
Ink: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Scallop Circle and Border, 13/8 and 1 1/4 circle punches, Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment