Monday, May 9, 2011

Greenhouse Gala and Hello Blossoms Card Sets

I made these cute cards sets for my niece and my daughter-in-law for gifts for Easter. The card box was cased from Elaine's Creations

They hold 3 cards and envelopes and really were easy to make.





The boxes were made using Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait cardstock They were decorated with the contrasting cardstock that has been punched with the scallop trim border punch on both sides and a strip of the DSP.
I then tied a piece of the 1/2 " poly stitched ribbon to match the contrasting cardstock.
                                            

The cards were cased from a fellow demo but I can't give credit because the picture I saved didn't have a watermark to identify the creator. I did change it up a fair bit.
Supplies used are :

Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait and Daffodil Delight, Greenhouse Gala DSP



Ink: Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz Stampin'Write Markers

Stamp Sets: Hello Blossoms

Accessories: Scallop Border punch, Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait poly stitched ribbon, Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta ribbon,


These made simple but useful gifts for two young mothers.


Hope you will try these.







Thanks for coming by again!

Sharri


No comments:

Post a Comment