Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine Anniversary


This card was cased from here

I loved the simplicity of it and it will be given as an anniversary card to my hubby's brother and his wife who were married on Valentines day 30yrs ago.

Happy Anniversary Gary and Deb!!!

Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla

Ink: Real Red

Stamp Set: Filled With Love

Accessories: Owl, Two Step Bird, 2 1/2" Circle, Small large and Scallop oval Punches, Big Shot, Finial Press embossing folder

Thank you for popping by,

Sharri

4 comments:

  1. My hubby and I were married 30yrs. ago on Valentine's Day, also. I did it because I my Grandparents were married on Valentine's day and I had my Grandmother's rings reset and I thought it would be fun. If I had known how much competition for the restaurants, etc. there is, I might have thought about it a little longer. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, Sorry, I loved your card!!! Very classy and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Sharri, may have to case this one myself lol.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete