Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Deb!

I fell in love with this card that was originally created by Connie Babbert 

I knew exactly who I had to make it for..... my sister-in-law Deb. I actually made two; the other one has Happy Birthday on it but I didn't take a picture of it...go figure!

The supplies used are:

Paper: Pink Pirouette cards stock and DSP from the subtles paper stack, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Stamp Set: Afterthoughts Hostess set

Accessories: Big Shot, Two Tags Bigz die, 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Wide Oval, Scallop Circle punches, Retired Brad, Basic Jewels Rhinestones

It's a beautiful card and I want to experiment with different colors but these are so yummy! I had to case this.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment