Saturday, March 20, 2010

3D Paper flowers


I've had some fun playing with the 3D paper flowers that you are seeing everywhere. I punched 4 scalloped circles from Sending Love DSP in the Occaisions mini catalogue, spritzed it with some water and then crunched it up into small balls. I then straighten them all out and layered them one on top of each other. I made a hole with a paper piercer in the center and added a Pretty in Pink Corduroy Button/Brad to it, these are available as well in the Occaisions mini catalogue. Next I placed it on a card front cut from Sending Love DSP as well and stamped the Friend image from With All My Heart stamp set.
In the above picture you can see that I also made a flower from the Welcome Neighbour DSP in the SAB catalogue and put a punched flower in the center from a co-ordinating paper from the same pack.
These are simple to do but add so much dimension to your cards and projects. Have fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great weekend.

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment