Sunday, August 23, 2009

Here Goes!!

Well I've been debating for months now about starting a blog and I guess I finally bit the bullet and am taking the plunge.

My name is Sharri Coates, I live in New Brunswick, eastern Canada, near the city of Moncton. I am a registered nurse working with seniors in assisted living.
I share my life with my best friend, Lonnie, my husband of 30 years come October of this year; and together we have 2 grown sons, Sean and Jeremy.

I have had a love affair with papercrafts since I discovered Parchment Paper Crafting about 10 years ago or more. I love the versatility of paper and all you can do with it. My second love is embroidery so when ever I can integrate the two it's even better.

I signed up with Stampin' Up in Feb 2009 as a hobby demo. I'm my best customer at the present time but I'd love to eventually share my passion with others and maybe change that status.

I will try to post as often as I can but sometimes life gets in the road so please have some patience with me.....

Thanks for visiting my blog, please feel free to comment or share when ever you have the notion to do so.

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment