Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Anniversary Card

I went to a 50th anniversary open house a few weeks back and this is the card I made for the happy couple; they are my mother's uncle and his wife. The card is a half fold size; 8.5 x 11 card stock folded in half. I used my cuttlebug folders, embossing different patterns on the top and the bottom( swiss dots and d'vine swirl) I had some shiny gold paper that I had picked up at the dollar store which I used for the letters and for the strip between 2 embossed lines and under the whisper white organza ribbon from Stampin'up. The medallion is the daises #2 Bigshot die; I cut a layer of each size in whisper white and the gold paper; layered and glued them together and then covered the center hole with a 3/4 inch gold circle which was popped up with a couple of dimensionals. The gold letters and numbers are Olivia, a cuttlebug alphabet die set

It's a little cooler here today compared to the high humidity we had last week. Much nicer from my point of view!

Have a great day!
Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment