Friday, September 4, 2009

You only live once!

Today was my birthday and I took the day off to stay home and do just what I wanted to do, I didn't want to HAVE to do anything. Well that was a lost cause....I had more phone calls today than I do when I'm working and aside from catching up on my emails I never got any crafting done as I'd hoped to do. Oh well ....there's always tomorrow. :-)

This is a card I did for a challenge a while ago I used the Fifth Avenue Floral set along with some Pacific Point ribbon(retired), Whisper White, Rose Red and Green Galore SU cardstock as well as some miscellaneous patterned paper from a pad I had and some brads that were in my stash and seemed to go well. I liked the end result and the sentiment from the stamp set sums up the gist of how I feel it should be.

Now should I make plans for tomorrow or just wing it? We see what happens.

Have a great evening, thanks for looking.

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment