Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fall is here!


Whether we want to admit it or not the days AND nights are much cooler.
This was a card cased from Leeann Greff, http://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/08/card-club-projects.html I used the Autumn Days set and the reinkers for Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry to create the inkpad on a baby wipe for the leaves. For the Pheasant I used the in-color markers to make sure I got the right colors where I wanted them. The card is pretty in real life. The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and it is flanked on each end with a Vintage Brad in Antique Brass. Ribbon is Dusty Durango with the dotted side turned under. The tiny leaf is from the Lovely as a tree set. I also added a brown maple leaf brad from my stash, it seemed to add to the finished result.
I watch one of these glorious pheasants all year long as he comes in to my feeder, the winter is reall fun to watch him as he digs down into the snow to find the seeds the smaller birds have thrown out on the ground.
Thanks for looking.
Have a good evening,
Sharri

1 comment: