Friday, September 18, 2009

Delightful Decorations




I love this set and the cards many have made with it. I played again the other night with my toys and these are what I came up with.

I used the Delightful Decorations set and the Baroque Motifs as well as the sentiment from Warm Words. The second card uses DSP from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty paper pack found in the Holiday Mini Catalogue; this paper is very pretty and is flocked in red. I punched the decoration out of this paper, centering the punch in one of the motifs. The first card has been embellished with dazzling diamonds on the ornaments,I like the sparkle it gives to them.

I was pleased again with the results.

Thanks for looking,

Sharri

1 comment:

  1. These are great and I will be doing a CASE of them if it is ok. TFS and the inspiration.

    Carey
    pedstamper at sbc global dot net

    ReplyDelete