Sunday, July 1, 2012

Back Again!! Some personal updates.



 Well I think I have things in some semblance of order again! I have had a busy time this last 5-6 months and got way behind. I hope to get my act together and be able to share more regularly again.

We were away in February on a Panama Cruise, had a wonderful time but work was crazy to catch up with when I got back. I had a few classes offered but there were no sign ups, except for one person, I did one class with her and that was it. A bit discouraging but I really didn't persue it as things were busy with work and I just wasn't into it. There have been some things going on with family and such so I wasn't really on the ball. 

In May, we celebrated my Mother-in-law's 80th birthday with a party/open house for her and later in the month, I went up to Montreal to visit with my son and grand daughter, she had her dance/ballet recital then and it was a lot of fun. 



My sister met me there and we also had a bit of a "Girl's Weekend" we never get to spend much time together as she lives in Ontario and when she is home has lots of people to see and visit. I got storm stayed by severe Thunder Storms in Montreal for an extra day so that was an interesting thing as well.




 In June we went to London, On to celebrate my sister's 50th birthday. We had a great week starting the day before her birthday and surprising her to planning and having a party for her and her sister in law who was also celebrating her 50th the next week. there were many surprises in store for them both. We had a great time visiting and seeing many family and friends who we don't get to see very often.

Life has now seemed to settle down somewhat and I hope to get back to regular posting.

I want to thank you all for your loyalty, checking into this blog and finding it has not been updated is not good but I will try to right that now.

Thanks so much!

Sharri




No comments:

Post a Comment