Sunday, October 16, 2011

Note Card Set

Wow! it seems like I have not posted here in like...forever! Thanks for standing by.
I have had some personal and family issues and then we were away for a few days. I thought I had some posts that were done ahead and post dated to be posted while I was away but I was wrong.
Chiaki Haverstick had created this set and I loved it so ...... I had to case it.
The cards are 3x3 and there are 4 cards 2 of each and envelopes in the little box.
Stamp set: Strength and Hope
Ink: Whisper White and Pink Pirouette
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette DSP

Accessories: Basic Pearls, Scallop Trim and Scallop Circle and Circle Punches, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folders, Mini Brads

Hope all is well and that you will continue to visit.

Thank you,

Sharri

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those are so soft and pretty, I can see why you cased them! Tfs!

    ReplyDelete