Thursday, March 17, 2011

Forgotten Birthday Card.


I didn't forget the birthday....this year, just to post the card that I made for our brother-in-law. His birthday is New Year's Eve so it gets missed or forgotten a lot ;-(

This year I was on the ball and didn't forget it, YEAH!!

I love the Circle Circus set, it's so versatile and can be glammed up or toned down, it can be used for any occasion.
I actually used my Color Coach for this card and created a card front using Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Rich Razzleberry, and Real Red inks and the different circles in the set.

I used a piece of Real Red that has been scalloped with the Bigz XL die, Tasteful Trim, they were mounted on a Marina Mist card base,with a piece of Daffodil Delight 1/8" taffeta ribbon wrapped around it.

The sentiment is from  the set "On Your Birthday", stamped inside the dotted, real red, circle from the set on Whisper White, inked with Marina Mist. This is punched out with the 1 1/4" circle punch and mounted on a Real Red 1 3/8" circle and this was all popped up on dimensionals on to a Marina Mist Scallop Circle that has white gel pen dots on each scallop, then attached with adhesive to the card front.

It's a pretty card, I will have to use the Color Coach more often.

Thanks for coming by!

Sharri

1 comment: