Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vintage Vogue

This card was made for a color swap;black and white. I used the new Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel and the Vintage Vogue stamp set, both are found in the Occaisions Mini catalogue. The whell was inked in Basic Black and then rolled horizontally across the Whisper White, it was then layered onto a Basic Black card base, I then took a strip of black CS and used the scalloped border punch along the edge and placed it midway on the card front. I stamped the Friends image from Vintage Vogue, rounded the corners and layered it onto a rounded piece of black; this was all popped up on dimensionals. The sentiment was stamped with the shimmer paint which pulls in the half pearls that fit nicely in the scallops. These were from my stask and are non SU but I think the half pearls from the Pretties kit would work as well.

Hope you have a nice weekend,

Thanks for stopping by,

Sharri

1 comment:

  1. Very Pretty, I love the look of the black and white always have.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete