Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Name tags


I had a Christmas Card bonanza; card making class just before we left on our trip and we had a great time creating 30 cards and envelopes as well as a box to store them in. These were created from one half of the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrapping kit in the 2009-2010 Idea book from Stampin'Up. This was totally cased from a fellow demonstrator Blaise Hoopes. I had 11 ladies and we had a great time. I created a nametag for each lady who was coming,,,,,,,they were thrilled to be able to keep them.I used name tags from a local dollar store for the base, inserted a piece of striped DSP( Autumn Meadows from the holiday mini catalogue) for a background then created pumpkins from Stampin'Up Oval punches. I used my Big Shot Naturally Serif die to cut the letters for their names, punched a small leaf/fern shape from my collection of punches for the stem and then curled a couple of thin strips of card stock around a paint brush handle for the vines. This one was mine....
Thanks for stopping by,
Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment