Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's hip to be square!

I have finally manged to get back to my blog......it's been one of those weeks! again. I seem to have alot of those lately, either I'm really busy or much less organized than I used to be.....hmm I wonder what it is?

This is the title of the posting on Leeann Greff's blog where I cased this card from.
It can be found here:

http://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/04/punch-art-square-flowers-.html


I had to do a punched card for a swap and loved the simplicity of this card so I changed up the colors and cased it. I used Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo for the pinks and Tempting Turquoise and Brilliant Blue for the blues.

The Scallop Trim Border Punch 1/4 inch Whisper White Gross Grain ribbon and the Circle Ice Rhinestone brads as well as a blue button from the Playground Collection.
The sentiment is from the Hello Stamp set.

The flowers are 3/4 inch squares that have been rounded on opposite corners.

Hope you like this.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment