Saturday, November 10, 2012

Curled DSP Wreath


 I came across this wreath on a YouTube video by Chris Twing. I decided I was going to make one and I am so glad I did! I love love love this wreath.

 I used 6 sheets of Snow Festival DSP (126908), these were cut in 1/2 inch strips and curled with my bone folder(102300). I curled them from the center to each end.

These strips were then randomly pinned at the center to a solid foam 12" wreath form with cheap straight pins, filling in the front, center and sides of the wreath form.



I created a large bow with a doubled length of  Cherry Cobbler 3 1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon(127841).

This was attached to the wreath and secured with more straight pins.


A close-up of the curled paper.

The colors are very traditional but fun! you could easily do one of these for any occasion using co-ordinating DSP.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment