Saturday, April 24, 2010

Last of Easter....finally!

Here are the last of the Easter items I created this year. I think this is a shortened version on the fancy favor box that I used the Eyelet Border Punch on for the edges of the box and handle and the DSP trim, Tea Party. I needed something to make a quick simple basket for treats, it was very effective and doesn't need to be used only for Easter could be for any special treat.



This next basket is from the Big Shot Die, Baskets and Blooms, I used an Embossing folderon it before putting together, to give it some texture and then embellished it with a punched bunny on
the front and back so you can see him coming and going. He is a compilation of several bunnies I have seen over the season this year. I stamped a tag from the Eggcoutrements set and tied it on with linen thread after putting an eyelet in it. I also used a sparkly brad for his tail for lack of a pom-pom.


Thanks for stopping by,

Sharri

3 comments: